On December the 1st, every year, the Whammest survival game of the history starts again: the Whamageddon!
The rules are simple:
- Resistere il più a lungo possibile senza sentire Last Christmas degli Wham.
- Il gioco comincia il 1° dicembre e termina il 24 a mezzanotte.
- Vale solo la versione originale, tutte le altre cover potete godervele il pace.
- Sei fuori nell’istante in cui riconosci la canzone.
- Bonus: condividi la tua sorte sui social con il tag #whamageddon quando vieni whammato.
Allora ogni tanto la vita ha bisogno di un po’ di sale in più, di assaporare il brivido, di stare sul filo del rasoio.
Ecco perché abbiamo creato Whamageddon Roulette, l’app con cui puoi tentare la sorte con coraggio vichingo!
Ok ok, we all know about the character’s condition feature of Who’s Next?, but do you know that you can add custom conditions too? You can add to a character whatever can alter its dexterity, initiative or HP values.
Simply type in the search box the name of the condition/item that you want to add to the character and insert the given modifiers.
It’s easy as it seems, with Who’s Next?!
In the new Who’s Next? release 2.0.25 you will find another useful feature for handling encounters and characters: the templates!
We bitters are thankful to Nagy Áron for his suggestion. He helped us in searching deeper in the ancient code lines of Who’s Next? and we were able to bring to the light this useful feature.
You can now set a character as template, if you do that the moment you add it to a game you can decide how many clones of it you want to add to the game.
Quickened encounters! Quickened games!
Today is a great day for our Pixel Apps quest, ’cause we have found the fragments of code of another app: Spellcasters!
Spellcasters is a Pathfinder utility for all the spell casters. It lets you handle the spellbook, the studied spells and the relative slots, the metamagic feats, the potions, the staves and all the other magical items of the equipment.
These first fragments gave us the possibility of putting toghether again:
- the spellbook management
- the memorized spells and relative spell slots
- the metamagic feats and the relative cost in spell slots
We are sure that we will find the missing pieces. That’s why we are announcing a public alpha version available for all.
What do you think about helping us testing it? Download it using this link
Our quest never ends and it keeps on unearthing new fragments of code lines for Who’s Next?, the Pathfinder initiative tracker. So many that we managed to publish the new v2.0 version.
A redesigned graphic and a new UI surround the whole application code and bring a new characters and parties management, but most interesting is the new character conditions.
The Pathfnder conditions are now available for all the characters and the encounters. You can use a condition from the rules of defining a custom one specifing its modifiers for Dexterity, Initiative and Hit Points.
If you are a DM and yu haven’t download it yet, now it’s the time to download it from Google Play Store.
Are you tired of scribbling more and more on the same paper sheet your party’s initiative order? Have you sworn to never skip a character but the delayed actions always ruin your plan? Or you simply didn’t think that the Initiative Tracking of your Pathfinder sessions could be more quick and effective?
Who’s Next? is what you are looking for.
Who’s Next? is the fastest Pathfinder Initiative Tracker.
Handling Initiative was never this easy. These are the features:
- delayed actions
- characters/encounters/monsters hit points
- physical dice for one or more characters/encounters/monsters
- characters/encounters/monsters groups
- new turn with a single clik, keeping or rerolling the initiative order is up to you
- custom images for parties/characters/encounters/monsters
- compatibile with all the games based on the D20 System
Download it now from Google Play Store.